Am I just being selfish? I jst dnt wnt 2 hurt him!

[font=arial][/font][color=orange][/color]

Hey everyone, Im new on here but just thot id come on 2 get a bit of advice on a situation thatz drivin me up the wall !!

I've known this guy for about 3 years, at first we were friends then became more but he broke up wiv me after about 3 months but he begged me back & i took him back. Anyway this happend about 3 times, him ending it then runnin back 2 me and i was takin him back @ the drop of a hat.

Anyway while not bein wiv him i was in a few other relationshps which i was really happy in and really liked the person i was with. And what that made me realise was that it wasn't only him that could make me happy & the feelins i had for some of these other guys were a lot stronger than the feelinz i had for him.

But anyway my last relationshp ended on very bad terms & my ex is always there for me hez always bn like my best friend, but thatz the problem, now i've changed n friendz is all i want us 2 b but thatz not what he wants. So I've done sumthn very stupid, i've given in 2 him and sed i'll b with him n now i feel so guilty coz my heart iznt in it. I dont love him, he tells me he loves me all the time, but the feelinz just aren't there 4 me anymore. Im so scared 2 end it though coz i can see it in his eyes how much he adores me n he wud b lost wivout me! i just feel so guilty, i wish i cud like him back the way he likes me but i just cant.

Itz such a dilema for me tho because I need him in my life, hez my best friend n no1 understand me or knowz me like he does but i know if i tell him how i feel thngs will nvr b the same and i'll loose my best friendn he'll lose the love of his life !! I know I cant continue to lead him on and letting him think i feel the same way he does but itz gonna be so hard 2 hurt my best friend the way im gonna have to!

Can anyone give me any advice about the way 2 go about tellin him and how 2 make it a bit easier on him and me?

I'll appreciate any replies, thanx

Emz xXx

Tell him you love him like a friend and he's important in your life.. but you're not IN love with him.

It's going to hurt no matter how you do it.. but it would hurt him a lot more for you to continue to allow him to believe you feel something you don't.. eventually it will end badly.

I'm gonna go with Merin again, word for word.

The longer you wait the harder it will be, if he is a good friend he still will be after you break the news to him.