Trust one man two woman

OK, It all started about a year ago... I met a man in a bar and fell into bed with right away. I was told at the time he

had a girlfriend. He and I fooled around all last winter which was easy because the girlfriend was away at school

When summer came upon us the plan was for her to move in. He at that time told her that his feelings had changed

needless to say they stop seeing each other. However he ended up going back and fourth between us all summer

not always be truthful to either of us. To make a long story short he is now with me and she is totally out of

the picture. This man and I have a extreme sexual attraction to each other and have grow to love each other as

well. The problem is that we are both having a hard time with trust. Me because he cheated and him because I fell

into bed with right away. How will we ever get over this?????

LucreziaBorgia

Thats a tough call. I read an interesting saying in a book once that voices your fear pretty well:

"When the mistress takes the wife's spot, it leaves the mistress spot wide open for the next taker."

When you get into a relationship like the one you described, it is natural to be afraid that the same thing will happen to you that happened to the girlfriend he cheated on. He is afraid that you will go to bed with another guy as easily as you did with him. Does this mean it can't work? Nope. It can still work.

The only way to get over it really is communication and honesty between both partners. That means talking about your fears with each other and coming up with some ways to ease both your fears.