Couldn't believe what she drew. Is she horny?

I went out with this architect student the other day. After a few hours we went to a coffee shop and I asked her to draw something. I couldn't believe what she drew. She ended up drawing a picture of a penis. Not only that, but a penis with semen coming out of it. I'm not joking-I'm being serious.

I didn't know what to think..is she an extremely horny person or just completely odd? She seemed decent a first, but now I don't now. I didn't freak out about it and just said "okay, was that about last night?", jokingly. I just treated this as her type of humor....

A lot of architectural students are pretty weird sometimes. I know lots of them.

Additionally, many resent being asked to perform something in the field while on a date. That's pretty rude. It would be the same as asking a medical student to check your pulse or prostate during a date or asking a dental hygenist student to check you for cavities.

Her drawing may have just been a reaction to such an audacious request during a date.

It could have been an effort to seem funny or witty. It could have been your cue to go for it. It could have been her way of letting you know she was not really happy with the way the date was going and could care less what you think. Maybe she just drew the first thing that "came" to her mind. You will never know until you get to know her better.

No matter what the reason, it would not be appropriate for her to make such a drawing in the initial stages of dating a person.

Form follows function. Maybe you should follow her form a little bit and see how it functions...uh???

It sounds like she is primarily interested in a sexual

relationship with you. Otherwise, I am not sure why she would draw it. Who knows, maybe she just wanted to get a reaction.

I went out with this architect student the other day. After a few hours we went to a coffee shop and I asked her to draw something. I couldn't believe what she drew. She ended up drawing a picture of a penis. Not only that, but a penis with semen coming out of it. I'm not joking-I'm being serious. I didn't know what to think..is she an extremely horny person or just completely odd? She seemed decent a first, but now I don't now. I didn't freak out about it and just said "okay, was that about last night?", jokingly. I just treated this as her type of humor....