Now what?

Shooting_Star

Shooting_Star

So a good friend of mine has a crush on me and I slept with him last night. I'm not a 100% sure what to do.

A little background:

I've k.own this guy and have been working with him and hanging out with him for roughly 6 months. Last Thursday he asked me to go to dinner with him. Ok, nothing unusual. Except his behavior. He seemed nervous and uneasy. We went to dinner and enjoyed ourselves per usual. Afterwards we walked around the mall and just hung out. We somehow jokingly got on the subject of him not having the guts to smack my ass. Well,he did. Anyway, after our little get together he began acting different. Being more flirty and being in my personal space. By then I had already suspected he had a crush on me. Later on another good friend of ours mentioned that it seemed like he had a crush on me as well. So one evening I brought it up to him. He didn't say anything about it and wouldn't even really look me in the eye. That's when it hit home that he did have feelings.

So anyway, Saturday I asked if he'd like to hang out and watch a movie with me on Sunday. He agreed. So while watching the movie, we began to cuddle. Which lead to sex. I left several hours later and texted him when I got home. I asked him if us having sex would change anything between us. He said it wouldn't and that he had liked me for a while. I asked him why he didn't say so when I asked him previously. He said the way I brought it up made it seem like I didn't have feelings in return.

So, here I am. Sitting on a fence. I'm not 100% sure if I feel the same way he does. But I obviously have some types of feelings for him or I wouldn't have had sex with him (that's just how I am). I'm terrified that our relationship will take a turn for the worse and I'll lose one of my good friends. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.