This is Awkward.

Hello guys.

There is this girl i know, she was in my class about 2 years back, we were friends but weren't really that close, she really is quite Tom-Boyish, she HATES drama and she is also self conscious about the weird things that girls do, she is REALLY funny and the way she thinks is alot like how I do.

About last year me and her got really close. We are Best friends, I trust her with everything and I told her about my old failure of a relationship and about this crush I had, She also told me about a guy she had this crush on and she trusts me with a lot of things, We are really close. I don't really know why or how I just like her. I am thinking of asking her like to be my girlfriend or something but I dont want to risk ruining how close we are.

I dont really get that jealous of the fact that she always talks or knows a lot of guys in her class or anything. Its the fact that im not really likeable or that alot of guys in school are intimidated by me (i dont really know why) and IF by the off-chance Me and her hook-up, someone will probably embarass me or ruin it somehow. She is kinda different though. I dont really know what I should do or anything. This is just awkward. She also has a crush on this guy she knew in lebanon (he is 20 and lives out of the country) its probably not gonna work out but still Thats another factor against it.

Even though me and her are best friends i have feelings for her. Its nice like this because its simple and nobody can **** up between us. But what if things will be better if me and her are together? Or maby she feels the same about me?