I don't know what Im doing. Im 25 years old dating a 21 year old from my job. She lives with her ex. She says she wants to leave. She told me he beats her & forces her to have sex with him. We've had sex 3 times and been dating for like 6 weeks. This relationship has been intense for me. She has so many qualities that Ive been looking for, but she lies and I kinda feel like shes playing games. She tells me she luvs me and wants to get a tattoo with my name. I feel like I love her, like she's special. I think of her all the time. I want to be with her badly, but at the same time I dont. I dont think she feels as strongly as I do. Like she just want to go out & have fun & meet different guys. Ive never had my feelings get so strong for someone so quickly. She's trouble though, I can feel it. She's always asking me if I like her and if I wanna break up with her. I dont get it. What do I do?

Originally posted by BklynGuy

She's trouble though, I can feel it. She's always asking me if I like her and if I wanna break up with her. I dont get it. What do I do?

Confucious say..wise man follow his gut. Run, Forrest run. End it as gently as you can because you work with her but end it. These days if you're not careful you'll end up fired and sued for sexual harrassment.

Originally posted by BklynGuy

I don't know what Im doing. Im 25 years old dating a 21 year old from my job. She lives with her ex. She says she wants to leave. She told me he beats her & forces her to have sex with him. We've had sex 3 times and been dating for like 6 weeks. This relationship has been intense for me. She has so many qualities that Ive been looking for, but she lies and I kinda feel like shes playing games. She tells me she luvs me and wants to get a tattoo with my name. I feel like I love her, like she's special. I think of her all the time. I want to be with her badly, but at the same time I dont. I dont think she feels as strongly as I do. Like she just want to go out & have fun & meet different guys. Ive never had my feelings get so strong for someone so quickly. She's trouble though, I can feel it. She's always asking me if I like her and if I wanna break up with her. I dont get it. What do I do?

Did someone say RUN?

Holy Chit! This girl is a staight whacko :eek: