Hidden Cameras

Concerned

How can I find out if my boyfriend has put hidden cameras in our appartment??? I think hes spying on me with these hidden cameras. And I think he is paying the credit card companies to keep on calling me and harrassing me. I wish they would go away. Don't they know I ain't got no money right now! And my boyfriend won't help me with the cat and all he does is tell me that I got problems, but I kow whay kind of crazy ##### he's up to, but he says that I am the 1 who is crazy. but I want to know if there's these hidden cameras.

Hire a private investigator. Most of them will be able to find hidden surveillance cameras in a very short time if they are actually around. Or just carefully look for them yourself.

If you have to wonder if your boyfriend is spying on you with hidden cameras, you are with the wrong guy.

Have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. If so, see a doctor for medication to help your symptoms.

As far as the credit card companies, if you owe them money, your boyfriend won't have to pay them a dime to harrass you for money. They will be happy to do that for free without him even asking. When you charge things using their cards, they expect you to abide by the terms of the credit card agreement you signed when you applied for or accepted the card. When you don't, they feel you have not kept your word and they will happily keep calling you...your boyfriend has nothing at all to do with that.

I think you are under a lot of pressure right now with different things in life. Maybe you ought to take some time off to relax and get your life in order.

If you have a valid and rational reason to believe your boyfriend may be spying on you with hidden cameras, call the local police to see what the laws are regarding this. I think this may be a criminal offense. I would seriously doubt most men would go through that kind of trouble and expense unless they were mentally ill. Get him checked!!!

My advice is somewhat like Tony's. I had a similar experience and have now chosen to believe it was a "stress" reaction. If it did happen I have vowed to let it go and God and the universe, will take care of it.

Trust me, it comes back to people - if positive - with more positive - if negative etc.

The more you believe stuff - the more it comes back. Try working on your thought patterns.

You possibly could be paranoid, do the feelings occur out of home? You may also be ill - eg. thyroid disease causes paranoia. You may also be correct.

You have a lot of options - go for it and ask for help.

What gives you these feelings?

A private investigator and the police are both excellent ideas.

Good luck

Hire a private investigator. Most of them will be able to find hidden surveillance cameras in a very short time if they are actually around. Or just carefully look for them yourself. If you have to wonder if your boyfriend is spying on you with hidden cameras, you are with the wrong guy. Have you ever been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. If so, see a doctor for medication to help your symptoms. As far as the credit card companies, if you owe them money, your boyfriend won't have to pay them a dime to harrass you for money. They will be happy to do that for free without him even asking. When you charge things using their cards, they expect you to abide by the terms of the credit card agreement you signed when you applied for or accepted the card. When you don't, they feel you have not kept your word and they will happily keep calling you...your boyfriend has nothing at all to do with that. I think you are under a lot of pressure right now with different things in life. Maybe you ought to take some time off to relax and get your life in order. If you have a valid and rational reason to believe your boyfriend may be spying on you with hidden cameras, call the local police to see what the laws are regarding this. I think this may be a criminal offense. I would seriously doubt most men would go through that kind of trouble and expense unless they were mentally ill. Get him checked!!!