how to meet him...

shy country girl

shy country girl

There's a guy who lives about a mile from my house and he's absolutely gorgeous. We pass each other on the road all the time--exchanging smiles and waves. I've heard he's shy and so am I but he's pretty obvious that he's watching me. Take yesterday, for example, I'm sitting at a stop light when he drives past. He looks directly over at me as he passes by and flashes that gorgeous grin. The problem is I never see him unless we're on the road so how am I suppose to go about meeting this guy? Follow him until he stops somewhere? I don't want to be so obvious. And if I do meet him face to face, what am I suppose to say? I'm so shy, I'd probably make a fool of myself. I feel like a teenager again. Help me out--scg

Hi!

So do you know anyone who knows him? Just wondering if you could get someone who knows you both, to formally introduce you....or maybe they know where he hangs out on the weekends.....and you could go there too, and maybe they could introduce you there? (like at the neighborhood pub/lounge). The only other suggestion, and I don't think it's a great one...would be, if you find his truck in town, place a note on his windshield......something like, "Hi, I'm the gal in the (whatever vehicle you drive) who loves your smile...maybe we could meet for coffee sometime? Here's my # _______" You might not want to do that though......you wouldn't want him to think you're stalking him LOL

Do you know for sure that he's single?

Too bad he lives a mile down the road from you.......a little too far to borrow a cup of sugar! LOL

Laurynn

Let the air out of one of your tires near his house.( be sure to keep a spare in you trunk.) Then go up to his house nad ask if you can use the phone. This way, you can see better if he's married.Also, if he's worth his salt, he'll offer to help you with your tire, and you can chat while he helps you.Then, after it all, if you still like him, you can say that you 'owe' him one and that you should keep in touch somehow.

Of course, you should make sure he's home, before you let the air out.

Yeah...even if it's completely obvious what you're doing, it'll still flatter him if he's worth the time.

Let the air out of one of your tires near his house.( be sure to keep a spare in you trunk.) Then go up to his house nad ask if you can use the phone. This way, you can see better if he's married.Also, if he's worth his salt, he'll offer to help you with your tire, and you can chat while he helps you.Then, after it all, if you still like him, you can say that you 'owe' him one and that you should keep in touch somehow. Of course, you should make sure he's home, before you let the air out.