Am I blowing it?

blueicephoenix77

blueicephoenix77

Ok, I don't want to get wrong ideas about a friend, so here it goes:

I have a friend who is a bus driver and we started flirting few days ago, after I rode the bus he drives, he told me to wait right before I was going to get out and said he would drop me off right at my house doorstep, (I live by the avenue to which he drives) so we started talking for a bit, later in an exchange of text messages talking about him being oblivious to other people while he drives (this because he didn't see a man who was trying to get his attention so he would stop the bus) I told him sarcastically he deserved something for doing that and he playfully said if it was a kiss? I laughed and said yeah sure, so we kept joking about it, then we didn't text for a couple of days until i sent a message to multiple friends, he replied then and asked about the kiss i was supposed to give him so i told him I had 4 of them and he started laughing because then he understood that i was talking about chocolate kisses and said that he also wanted the other ones, then he called me and asked me to see him the next day, but we didn't because he didn't have time so instead he called me twice that day, the first time talked about an hour, asked about our lives, a little certain things he liked and also mentioned that he was a good guy, and talked about kisses, what kind i liked and how was i gonna kiss him, because he was getting anxious already, then my cell went dead (there is a spot where cellphones have no reception for 15 miles) and then few minutes after he calls me back asking (laughing) why i hanged up on him, anyways we talked for a while again and before we hanged up he said that for each day i don't see him, i will have to give him two more kisses. Well after that we haven't talked or texted at all, its been 3 days and I am asking myself if should i contact him or should he contact me? what do i do if he calls? do I pick up right away or not (due to the 3 days) Am i doing the right thing by not calling him?

todreaminblue

if you like him call him.....that makes it really simple......he has contacted you......so you contact him....deb