Am I a d!ck for asking my ex to be FWB?

As long as you ask politely and respectfully and graciously accept whatever answer she gives without treating her badly or disrespectfully either way, you have the right to ask.

• Like 1

I'd water it down a lot though instead of asking straight up. Women have been conditioned since birth to reject sex-only type arraingments. If you straight up ask her, she is obligated by Chick-Code to be offended and say no even if she wants to.

You best bet would be dove tail it onto this whole 'friend' thing somehow.

You're kind of jerk for wanting that but you are an upfront guy for being willing to put it out there in black & white.

Do you understand that she can't do this but will probably give you the sex anyway because she wants you back & that will end up hurting her more? If you get that your actions will end up intentionally hurting her, & you do it any way. . . . well yeah, you kind of are a dick.

• Like 1

If this thread is even for real, it's a good bet that she is the one who dumped him and already knows he's a dick. She just said she wants to be 'friends' to make herself feel better and so he doesn't hold a grudge.

No reason for him not to put it out there. she'll either agree to it, in which case she'll know what she's getting. Or she could disagree to it and be down with it.

Either way, there's no harm in the asking.