frustrated

i am extremely frustrated with men. i am very close to someone and i like them very much. the problem is that he's married and is considerably older than myself.

i would ignore my feelings, but everytime we meet he flirts with me, which drives me mad, because i don'tknow how to take these signals, whether to do something about it or just leave it alone.

i would very much like to talk to him about it but the circumstances are are complicated.

please help with any advice you have

thankyou

Frustrated with men??? You ought to be frustrated with yourself and your inability to realize that when you even remotely consider pursuing some nutty married guy, you open up a can of worms that a million fishermen could use for bait.

This guy is not driving you mad, you are driving yourself mad. All you have to do is realize the trauma ahead for yourself and for his wife/family and you won't go mad, you'll just tell him to back off and find another person to help him screw up a bunch of people's lives.

Find somebody closer to your age and who's unmarried and available for a relationship and some of your frustrations may quickly pass.