friend i fancy goin out with another of my friends

whereismymind

whereismymind

There this person from work who become friends with which I was really chuffed about because I hadnt really had any friends in years. However now I really really fancy her. However I have really struggled, sometimes refused to admit it to anyone at all.

Anyway, recently become friends with this guy from work, last nite on MSN, he was all jokey that I fancied her, asking me if I did. I didnt think that much at the time cause yet again I denied it and he took my answer. As it turns out he was asking to see what my reaction would be to them going out.

Anyways today, I just found out they been on a date and are officially going out. Crushed would be an understatement.

She just been on MSN, and Im acting all happy for her. She cottoned onto the fact I aint happy and she says that if anything is wrong I can talk to her about it :( How can I talk to her about it when she is the problem? If I admit it there could be an arkward atmosphere, at the worst I could push 2/3 of friends I have away. Why didnt she even say anything to me about liking him, if we are such good friends? I also feel a bit taking advantage of and lied to by these people. Dunno what to do, by keeping it to myself Ive made my feelings worser but i cant really admit to it now.

I wish I could help you, maybe you should just try and tell her something like this..

"I was just a little suprised to learn you two were dating, I guess I'm a little disappointed because I was going to ask you out myself" then laugh.... :o

Just a suggestion??!