drunk ONS with a "new friend"

I might have gotten in some situation here ...

Second to last fraternity party, i noticed a girl. A quiet, shy girl, who for some reason captured my attention. I started talking to her, very brief, just to get to know her. It was véry brief, i pretty much only got to know her name and some random stuff.

However, last party, things got a bit out of hand. I got drunk, my friends got drunk, pretty much everyone was a bit beyond limits ... Including her.

I don't know how i ended up at her area, but i did. And we started talking. We must have talked for an hour. And we started kissing. And i ended up taking her home ...

Now, next morning, we woke up and started talking. She didn't leave, we just kept talking, and eventually we started kissing again, for about 3 hours ... Then she left, and i didn't see or hear from her in the weekend.

Now, i met her again at the university campus. I approached her when she was a bit isolated from her (rather clingy) friends, but it didn't deliver anything but smalltalk. It lasted for a while, eventually we started talking to other people , and she left to her classes without saying goodbye.

So now, i'm a bit confused at how to handle the situation. Thing is: i don't kiss random girls, the reason i did it was because she "drew my attention", as far as possible for someone i knew out of just a little bit of smalltalk. But with us both being drunk, it is rather impossible to know how 'intended' it was from her side. And since she's so shy, i guess all action will have to be taken from my side ...

Any insights or similar situations?

imtooconfused

Have you called her? In my day, if the guy didn't call the woman within a day or so, the woman received the clear impression that it was a one-time-thing.

But who knows what goes for relationship building these days???