In love with best friend but she likes someone else

Long story basically I realized was in love with my best friend a few months ago. She has been out of the country for over a year and in the state of Texas. We had still be talking a lot during this though. Back in September she goes to New Orleans and mets some random guy and gets an instant connection and she likes him a lot. She tells me what happened not realizing I had feelings for her. We had a date planned for when she got back but she only thought it was a friendly one. She told me about the other guy pretty quickly as she did not want to lead me on. We got in a fight shortly afterwards and I accidentally dropped the fact I was in love with her during that. We talked about that recently and she was surprised since we had not seen each other in so long.

I am not taking it very well at all. I have not been this depressed in so long. She knows why I am depressed. She is trying to be supportive by telling me suggestions on how to feel better and stuff since she knows I have anxiety/depression. Telling me she cares about me and wants me to be happy.

I just don't know what to do. I can stick around and hope nothing comes of it since she well is moving back to Canada soon but I will feel like a dick thinking that way and set myself up for possible bigger heartache. Also she might be moving to a different province. Otherwise I need to move on but in order to do so I would need to stop talking to her which I do not want to do but I am not sure I can move on otherwise. The main reason I am not sure I can is her being so supportive reminds me why I did in the first place. She knows I am considering going away and she was like I don't want that to happen but I will support it if it is your decision I just want you to be happy.

I also in love with my best friend and she like someone else but she also knows i love her. One day she came in my house and says she also love me only as a true friend. She tells me you are a nice guy and i always like you as a friend after that she gone.