Do I trust him, or his ex?

yuki_no_yousei

Okay, well...There is a guy I like. We've been good good friends for two years almost now. I really like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me (just little things he does, like teasing me, touching me, etc.). Now, the big issue: He supposedly has a girlfriend.

When I first met him they were going out...over the course of two years, she's had *several* different bf's (none of them him). He's honestly never call her his girlfriend around me though (I've only heard that she's his girlfriend from other people, or from her). It's a known fact that she doesn't like me...and I don't like her (she's a whore in the truest sense of the word, and has been/is on several drugs; both of which I find disgusting)...

I'm also afraid for him...she's the kind of person who would keep him hanging indefinatly, while she went thru as many men as she wanted. He's also the kind of person who is kind enough (or maybe stupid enough) to see the "best" in her.

I don't know whether to trust him that he's not involved with her, or to take *her* word for it that they are. Only because he doesn't seem at all eager to discuss any of this do I think he might still be involved with her...but still...what do you all think?

I think you could just ask him friendly if she is his girlfriend. Why not? Tell him that she is saying that she is your girlfriend. And ask if it is true.

If he's been your friend for 2 yrs, why haven't you just come right out and asked him if they're going out.......why spend all this time wondering and speculating and analyzing?

If you're hearing from other people that they're in a relationship, chances are it's very true.....and regardless what you think of her, it is what it is. If they ARE in a relationship, would you even be able to respect him as a friend if he's spent the past 2 yrs keeping his relationship from you?

And if she is the big "whore" that you claim she is, there's a good chance she's got diseases.....and if she's sleeping with him (or has), there's a good chance he's got something, too, do you want to take that risk?

Again, just ask him.......I don't understand why people don't ask the people with the answers the questions.