Friends with benefits or JUST friends forever?

I have a female friend a lot younger than me, we live over 100 miles apart. We have be so called "BFF's" for over 10 years, both of us are in other relationships. Her, she has a boyfriend that she lives with part of the time in one city while she works few days a week in another city. There she has her own apartment.

We talk by phone daily, sometimes for over an hour, one will call the other, sometimes multiple times a day. Texting some days are uncountable just depends on work schedules. We just talk about everything, and I do mean everything

Occasionally I have the chance to go visit her at her apartment, we spend time together talking, shoping, go eat. Have a great time. We always hug and kiss everytime we see each other.

This last time we agreed that I would bring my massage table, as she had never had one. After changing into some outfits that she had just purchased to show me and then being totally nude, she got onto the table where I give her a semi professional massage for an hour. (I have taken massage classes in the past).

As the massage progress she became very relaxed, I brushed up against a few key spots on a women and then even spent some time in those areas to see if I could get a NO don't do that, or see if she was getting turned on! I got neither reaction. Did a little clitoral stimulation, she never moved or uttered a word.

Is she just not interested, if she wasn't interested would she not have move away or said NO. She is NOT shy about anything. I'm the shy one!

Ladies give me your opinions please. FRIENDS FOREVER or do I push the envelope more?

Welcome to the boards. As a first time poster that is quite a way to introduce yourself.

So to be clear: You are both cheaters. You enjoy testing the person. And the person supposedly has a flair for clothing.

Does that sum it up?

• Author

Enjoy testing a her???? Not sure about that. Mainly just can't figure out if she is open to more than just being friends is what I am asking. I don't live with anybody, and I see a couple of ladies.