Cannot insert finger

Clueless

Hi pple,

I really need your help and experiences here.

I'm a 20 yr old guy who has a 19 yr old g/f.

We have been making out very often for the last few months, she really enjoys our session, but we have this problem...she's virgin and never masterbate or used a tampon in her entire life and when ever I try to put my finger in, she'll hurt..she's always wet when I attempt to insert my finger my I can't put it in. Is the hymen in the way? Will she bled? Am I doin' it correctly?

I'd like to hear from both the guys and the gals pls..

thks...

Yes she will bleed and it will hurt for her the first time, or the few more times you guys actually have sex. It will be nice to wait until she feels comfortable enough and when your fingers DO go in. Don't ever force it. Good luck!

This might sound blunt, or even crude...but at least it's my honest feeling...

I think you're having problems finding the right place. It can be difficult to find, with some women. A properly lubricated vagina should be no problem...unless you have a finger the diameter of a pupmkin.

How old are you, anyway?

I'm 20

She very wet whenever I attempt to put it in....but she says it's painful.....

This might sound blunt, or even crude...but at least it's my honest feeling... I think you're having problems finding the right place. It can be difficult to find, with some women. A properly lubricated vagina should be no problem...unless you have a finger the diameter of a pupmkin. How old are you, anyway?