Romantic Ideas

GSpiff

Okay, well, I couldn't really get any advice on working things out with my girlfriend. Everyone seems to think I need to move on, which is cool, I respect that. So what I need are romantic ideas. I sent her flowers with a fish in the vase (believe me, that was a weird one). Money is no expense, though I know the best romantic gifts come from the heart not from the wallet. But if anyone has any really good ways to melt a girl's heart, I'd love to hear them.

Act like you don't care

Don't buy her a GODDAMN THING.

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

R

I

O

D

!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Well, I don't know your situation with this girl, but I won't get into that. Romantic things... Surprise her. A night on the town meaning dinner and dancing. Or a weekend getaway to somewhere nice. Nothing too expensive. Or a trip to Disneyland, or even Seaworld. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Okay, well, I couldn't really get any advice on working things out with my girlfriend. Everyone seems to think I need to move on, which is cool, I respect that. So what I need are romantic ideas. I sent her flowers with a fish in the vase (believe me, that was a weird one). Money is no expense, though I know the best romantic gifts come from the heart not from the wallet. But if anyone has any really good ways to melt a girl's heart, I'd love to hear them.

She'll see you as a pushover and a p#ssy!

Don't you DARE do any of those things. They're guaranteed to not get her back. That would be a SELFISH move on your part to try to buy her. If she loves you, she'll come back. Have some pride. Man, I'm p*ssed right now!!

She'll see you as a pushover and a p#ssy!

Don't you DARE do any of those things. They're guaranteed to not get her back. That would be a SELFISH move on your part to try to buy her. If she loves you, she'll come back. Have some pride. Man, I'm p*ssed right now!!

it will get to her big time if you pay her no mind, that will get her more interested in you. she will think of you andwhy you are not trying anymore, i would really go with the idea of not a thing for her. get her thinking first of why you are not callingg , why you are not trying anymore. if that does not do it then sorry pal nothing will..

kimmi

Just out of curiousity, how old are you guys? If you don't mind me asking. And also, what experience do you have in relationships?

it will get to her big time if you pay her no mind, that will get her more interested in you. she will think of you andwhy you are not trying anymore, i would really go with the idea of not a thing for her. get her thinking first of why you are not callingg , why you are not trying anymore. if that does not do it then sorry pal nothing will.. kimmi

Yeah, Paulie...easy bet.

This girl has broken up with you a number of times in the past...she has clearly told you she wants to be alone...she has told you she feels tied down in the relationship.

She is clearly the MAN in this relationship. She has taken charge here and is just absolutely loving jerking you around in any direction she can. I mean, if she snaps her finger you will just roll over and play dead.

That kind of stuff makes women sick. They really hate it. This woman doesn't want to be alone...this woman doesn't feel tied down. What this woman wants is a MAN she can't jerk around. She wants a MAN who is NOT a lovesick wimp.

The more flowers you send, the more songs you dedicate to her, the more you act like a wimpy Romeo, the sooner she will need a stomach transplant for over-regurgitation.

It's time to call her bluff. This stuff has just got to come to a grinding half. If she wants to be alone...let her be alone. Let me tell you one thing, you will be the happiest man in the world if you take this golden opportunity...with HER blessing...to start seeing other people...to see what real romance is.

But before you do anything else, you are going to have to learn to stop bending over every time there's some little crisis between you and a female. BE A MAN. For Pete's sake, this girl doesn't feel tied down, she is bored as hell with you. She probably gets more excited about the weather...it's way more of a mystery than you are. You are so predictable you could be poster child for Big Ben. Stop calling her...get lost....see other girls....take a trip....go places by yourself...and STOP doing all this mushy stuff that she's laughing about behind your back. I mean I am queasy in the stomach just reading this thread.

Now, if you are so afraid that if you aren't a pitiful wimp about this and you stop sending her all kinds of flowers and candy...DUH...you will lose here...the opposite will be true. The next guy that wins her heart won't give her the time of day...and she'll love it...because she has to do some work to get him...she'll have to work her butt off to get his time and attention...it won't be handed to her on a silver platter like you do.

Anyway, when your girl gets older she'll appreciate the hell out of a nice guy...not as nice as you are...but a nice guy who gives intermittenly...who is not so predictable but a bit more so than she wants now. But until that time, there isn't a chance in hell she's going to be interested in you long term unless you give her a run for her money.

And that's all I have to say about that.