Just checking in for Tony

Hey Tony,

Just wanted to see how you were doing since you have been a great help over the months. I am ALOT better now and I haven't called or contacted her yet. She saw me and the laundry mat yesterday and we talked like good friends. She still is a nice girl, that's for sure.

Well, basically just seeing how things were going and just letting you know what was going on.

Adam

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you are doing really well. That exchange at the laundromat was good...and things will improve much more between the two of you if you continue to be kind, respectful and leave her alone.

Good man!!!

Tell me when you start paying attention to other ladies who may be good candidates for nice companions for you.

Ace;

I was looking at the different postings and noticed how many of them were from you in the past months.

It's nice to see that someone really benefited (as many many others, myself included) from this forum.

I agree with Tony, let us know when you meet a nice lady that you'd like to get to know!

Rachel

Yep, she is emailing and calling me now. I haven't called for a long time and now she is actually calling. Actually she just called me about my 21st bday. She was wondering if it would be ok if she came. hehe. I told her that it was up to her and if she did want to come or if she didn't want to come, that was fine. I am alot better now.

I am proud of myself for not contacting her. I am also glad that she is calling me now and we are friends again. It is really nice.

Thank all of you guys and I will definately let you guys know when/if I meet another girl!

Adam

Good, I am glad you have learned this lesson young. It will save you a lot of years of heart ache. There are people in their 60s who still haven't learned the lesson of not chasing after a person who does not feel the same way about them. They are still pulled around on the emotional roller-coaster, without understanding that it takes discipline and self-respect to let that person go. If they want you, they know where to find you, as obviously your gf is doing now.

Yep, she is emailing and calling me now. I haven't called for a long time and now she is actually calling. Actually she just called me about my 21st bday. She was wondering if it would be ok if she came. hehe. I told her that it was up to her and if she did want to come or if she didn't want to come, that was fine. I am alot better now. I am proud of myself for not contacting her. I am also glad that she is calling me now and we are friends again. It is really nice. Thank all of you guys and I will definately let you guys know when/if I meet another girl!

Adam