one night stand to friends with benefits

I went out on a date with a guy about a month ago and nothing came of it which was fine I wasn't really interested but it turns out that he's friends with my roommate so I have ended up hanging out with him a few times since. A couple days ago he ended up having to crash at our place I stayed up hanging out with him after my roommate went to bed and one thing lead to another and we end up hooking up. I'm still not really interested in dating him but the sex was great and he's fun to hang out with.

I'm a full time student and I have a full time job any kind of serious relationship would be more then I can handle right now however, I'm kinda in unfamiliar territory and I don't really know how to go about this. I don't want it to end up being horribly awkward. I'm normally pretty blunt but I don't think I really want send him a text just asking if he wants to hook up again or be fwb but I also don't want him think that I'm reading more into it then I am or being clingy. I just don't know how let him know what I want without giving him the wrong idea.

I think I'd wait for him to contact you in this situation, to hang out again. Maybe he doesn't want anything serious either, he might be thinking the same thing about you right now. So if you hang out again and he says something concerning, you can set him straight at that time that you're not looking for anything serious.

I don't see any reason why you cannot contact him, talk about what you want, set boundaries, then go, assuming he is on board. Check in on the boundaries/feeling from time to time, see where each is, and see where it goes.

• Like 2

if you don't talk to him, it will turn into a mess.

I don't know how I hit this page but my whole life and my huge mess was because I just didn't tell my wife how I felt.

Talk......