oral sex...during that time of the month??

I was wondering, is it safe to perform oral sex on a girl that just had/is having her period? Is there much blood?

I do not know that much about it, but I am just curious. Has anyone given a girl oral sex during their period? I am not trying to be "gross" here, but I am just wondering about it. Is this a bad idea?

Dude, I was wandering that myself. Read my post below, SEX QUESTION. It should be fun I guess,Oral sex if you perform on the clitoris, then I dont think you will get much blood, since women bleed from vagina, but I have even more complicated problem...to have sex while she has period...

Please see my response below....

It's safe, there isn't a LOT of blood, I know quite a few people who have done it... If you don't mind the taste of blood I dn't see any real difference between doing it during her period and at any other time.

Also, I was wondering about fingering. Is that ok? Does it hurt her? Just wondering cause I'm a guy and I know very little about a lady's period and sexual "stuff" during that time of the month. Thanks for the help/info.

No, it doesn't hurt... if she hasn't had sex before or used tampons or had her hymen broken by some other means, it may hurt if you try to insert your finger or something. But licking doesn't hurt, and nothing feels any different, physically at least, during her period.

Yes , it is the same except for the blood and if she has a tampon in, then there will be little of that, but I am not sure your gf would be comfortable with your doing it at that time , I know I don't bc it is kinda icky, as long as your both into it, there is nothing wrong with it.

Have her clean up, VERY WELL.

I mean, have her clean very very well.

If I love a woman, I'll do it any time, anywhere.

Under these circumstances, it can be quite pleasurable for both parties.