My friend has a problem....

I live in the UK and my friend is 16 years old. She is dating this 48-year-old man and they are talking

about marriage.

Is there anything wrong with this relationship??

This guy is hypothetically old enough to be her grandfather!

An older man can lavish a younger naive girl with gifts, but unfortunately there isn't anything legally wrong in the UK. All you can really do is try and show her the error of her ways.

OMG :sick:

Imagine how it will be once she is like 21 and he's like OOOOLD! EEEWW! :sick:

I'm sure he can "take care" of her, but honestly how can she be attracted and remain attracted to someone so old??!

She's 16 and hes 48.....well um....I bet he doesn't know who Pokemon is ! lol....The big age difference can be a problem regarding musical interests and everyday commonalities...

I also question if its legal for them to date.....If he is sleeping with her I believe thats a big NO NO...

But on the other hand they do find joy in being together.... but perhaps he should wait until she is an adult.

Is he a leacherous predator who is excited at the idea of being with a 16 year old ?

I know people sit on both sides of the fence on this one but I bet her parents arent too thrilled..They might even be younger than the 48 year old.!!...Its a sticky one for sure here...

Looking at the age gap...

16 48

26 58

27 59

28 60

29 61

36 68

37 69

38 70

39 71

40 72

when she's 30 he will be almost 63, and when she's 40 he will be almost 73.

What an age gap!