Ratface wants a Pretty Little Thing

Ratface Rothole

Ratface Rothole

First of all before reading this, if you tend to go off on men who cheat then don't bother reading this. I'm not interested in your set of values.

I used to be this chick's boss. She was always reserved with me then. I left the company for a while and now we work as equals. Since I've returned she has become very sweet and fun with me but not sexually forward or suggestive.

She emails me everyday just to talk silliness and in the emails she calls me "dear" and "darling" but that's pretty much it. although our conversations have a flirty tone. again, she's never overt or forward though.

I'm very late forties. She' s early thirties. She's bright and very beautiful. She gets hit on constantly and sometimes tells me about getting hit on. We laugh a lot when we're together. One time we were with another guy who was acting pretty crude and as if he and she had gotten down and dirty with her. when he went to the washroom she made a point of telling me that he had "most certainly not been intimate with her." I hadn't said anything to her about it at all

Okay, here the dirt. I'm quite hot for her. And I'm married. Does the info above suggest to you that she may be interested in me. she's already told me that she likes mature me. (Has a big thing for Richard Gere).

Doesn´t matter, I´m sure she´ll stay away from you, because you´re married. She might even feel safer to flirt, because you have a significant other.

Your chances are awfully and incredibly bad :p

I suspect she sees you as a father figure, someone safe to share her stuff with. If she's as hot as you say she is, and gets hit on as often as you say she does, why would she settle for some old fart who has a wife? - she can do much better.

• Author
Ratface Rothole

Thanks Dyer. Kooky, Indigo: You may be right. In fact probably are right. Still, other young woemn have fallen for me despite being married and 20 years their senior.

She's so delectable I can't help longing for her. I should say too although her bubbly personality and intelligence is nice, I pretty much just want to have sex with her. I fantasize a lot about buying her presents from Victoria's Secret and then tearing them off her body with my teeth.

Originally posted by Ratface Rothole

I'm not interested in your set of values.

Okay

Well, I carefully read your description of her behaviour... bottom line : you are DELUSIONAL.

When I saw the title of this thread one thought came to mind:

So you want a pretty little thing, huh? I know the perfect place for you - you can take your pick over and over 'cause there's so many of 'em to choose from!!!

It's called Toys R Us.

...... I fantasize a lot about buying her presents from Victoria's Secret and then tearing them off her body with my teeth.

I can't help but wonder what the look on her face would be if she ever hears of this!

Now hold on here, Max has a suggestion. To discern if she like you or not.,

Next time you are talking to her in person, lean over her, grab her by the nipples, pull her to her feet and whisper something sexy in her ear like, Give daddy some sugar. If she bats her eyes, touches her hair, and lays her fingertips on your forearm, then my man she's hot for you.

Okay, here the dirt. I'm quite hot for her. And I'm married. Does the info above suggest to you that she may be interested in me. she's already told me that she likes mature me. (Has a big thing for Richard Gere).

she is interested in your friendship, that is all. unless you have a good deal of money, then she may be after that.

if she was romantically interested she would not tell you about the other men that hit on her.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by Max Zoom

Now hold on here, Max has a suggestion. To discern if she like you or not.,

Next time you are talking to her in person, lean over her, grab her by the nipples, pull her to her feet and whisper something sexy in her ear like, Give daddy some sugar. If she bats her eyes, touches her hair, and lays her fingertips on your forearm, then my man she's hot for you.

And, if she reaches between your legs and rips your balls off, you don't really have much of a chance with her!

Not necessarily so Hokey. Max has had his balls ripped off by some women before who seemed interested. They just didn't want Max to have any balls is all. Kinda liike: a husband is just a fiancee with the backbone removed..

any particular reason you can't buy your wife something from vicky's and rip it off her with your teeth?

i'm guessing if your wife saw this, there's something of your's she'd like to rip off with her teeth! :p

She's beautiful, smart, and smart enough to know that if she uses her beauty on a ratface, he'll probably give her promotions and bonuses and be her great pal. She's dangling the hook and you, poor fish, are about to bite and then you'll be flopping about on the deck gasping for air after you give her all she wants and she dumps you.

Quit thinking with the little brain.

Have you contacted Human Resources? They might be able to help.

:lmao:

Right-o! A nice, fat settlement for sexual harrassment on the job and she won't even need to work anymore. Oh yes, she is definitely smart .

Originally posted by moimeme

Have you contacted Human Resources? They might be able to help.

:lmao:

Right-o! A nice, fat settlement for sexual harrassment on the job and she won't even need to work anymore. Oh yes, she is definitely smart .

Just what Dyer had in mind when he posted that, I bet!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by izzybelle

any particular reason you can't buy your wife something from vicky's and rip it off her with your teeth?

i'm guessing if your wife saw this, there's something of your's she'd like to rip off with her teeth! :p

I don't think that vicky's secret makes anything in his wife's size. Does lingerie come in size 74??

unfortunately it does...come in size 74. I've seen the catalogues!! Ya can't always control what mailing lists you get on... :( kinda scary to even think bout.

but seriously...ratface, I agree with the others...not a good road to go down. for all of the reasons they've mentioned. And...if you're planning this with the idea that the wife won't find out...you're probably wrong. At least give some thought to what would happen then and whether it's something you'd be oK with.

good luck. jq.

Originally posted by Max Zoom

Ooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooood :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This has been good for a few laughs. Not your situation Rat, dear....but the responses. OOOO BOY. Dyer and Hokey thank you!!

My guess is since you have pointed out that she hasn't made any real indication for a desire for sexual intimacy, that she finds you a "safe" place. You are older and married. There is an element of safety there, that you won't make a move on her. That you are this nice, handsome, older guy who is a "good husband", and she thinks she can let her hair down with you. Not on you mind you, but with you.

Lock yourself in the bathroom, grab some lotion and enjoy that fantasy.