love declaration, the end of it

thick

About what I wrote earlier:

About a guy replying to my declaration that he shall bring me out on a date when we meet again.

(Thanks for your answer, Tony and Laurynn.)

What happened next is that the guy was not interested at all. He never replied again; he doesn't give a #####, I heard it from some friends, because he explained them, he said I was sending him weird stuff. I feel bad about it because he never bothered telling it to me and I thought he would have some respect or whatever for me.

I wanted to meet him one last time, but his friends said I was chasing while the guy is totally indifferent. Do you understand the fact I would have liked to see him or do you think it hides secret hopes in a thick girl acting like a dog?

I'm not sure what you're wanting here but it is the respectable thing to do and it is looking out for your best interests to back off and not pursue someone who seems disinterested.

It is also a good idea not to be too eager to pursue someone who does seem interested. Let them do a lot of the work. Have precious respect for yourself and your time. You only get so much of it. If you go after someone who isn't interested, it only shows them you have little value for your precious time...so why should they value it.

There is no good reason, no constructive purpose, no point in seeing someone one last time who is not interested in you. Use that time to make yourself available to the friends who love you and to guys who do want to be with you and do things with you.\

IN YOUR FINAL LINE, YOU ASK: "Do you understand the fact I would have liked to see him or do you think it hides secret hopes in a thick girl acting like a dog?"

I don't know what a secret hope in a thick girl is...unless it is her wish to be thin...and I have no idea why she would be acting like a dog? However, I do know that dogs can get real pushy sometimes...and when they do, I making a kicking motion that makes them get away.

I'm so sorry, what your question is is probably as puzzling as the answer may be.

I always promised myself I'd never pursue someone who isn't interested in me; but I just got a bit overexcited about the date thing, and I think I would have given anything just to have a drink with the guy. I know he is a big flirt, and sleeps with girls just for one night. It's not like me, but I was so desperate I think I would have accepted the fact he would be interested just for that and maybe it was all he could give to me.

I'm not sure what you're wanting here but it is the respectable thing to do and it is looking out for your best interests to back off and not pursue someone who seems disinterested. It is also a good idea not to be too eager to pursue someone who does seem interested. Let them do a lot of the work. Have precious respect for yourself and your time. You only get so much of it. If you go after someone who isn't interested, it only shows them you have little value for your precious time...so why should they value it. There is no good reason, no constructive purpose, no point in seeing someone one last time who is not interested in you. Use that time to make yourself available to the friends who love you and to guys who do want to be with you and do things with you.\ IN YOUR FINAL LINE, YOU ASK: "Do you understand the fact I would have liked to see him or do you think it hides secret hopes in a thick girl acting like a dog?" I don't know what a secret hope in a thick girl is...unless it is her wish to be thin...and I have no idea why she would be acting like a dog? However, I do know that dogs can get real pushy sometimes...and when they do, I making a kicking motion that makes them get away. I'm so sorry, what your question is is probably as puzzling as the answer may be.

I'm glad he did not take advantage of your desperation, or you would have gotten even more hurt if he slept with you and moved on to the next willing girl.

It just shows that it is never good for a person to be so madly in love that they will do anything to be with their love object and they show it. It puts them in a disadvantage because all of the feeling is on their side and not on the other. The guy has nothing to lose and you have your feelings that may be wounded for months and may haunt you for years.

I always promised myself I'd never pursue someone who isn't interested in me; but I just got a bit overexcited about the date thing, and I think I would have given anything just to have a drink with the guy. I know he is a big flirt, and sleeps with girls just for one night. It's not like me, but I was so desperate I think I would have accepted the fact he would be interested just for that and maybe it was all he could give to me.