Fighting

Everytime my boyfriend an I drink together we fight. I don't really know why we just get really mad if one of us isn't talking to eachother enough or isn't being loving enouthg just really dumb stuff. Well everytime we drink we fight. We are in college so we party often and we have a lot of fun until we get home then one of us gets mad and then we have to make up and then we fall asleep and the next morning it is like nothing happened. It is the same pattern everytime and I know we just shoulded drink together but that isn't really logical being where we are right now in our lives..help

Everytime my boyfriend an I drink together we fight. I don't really know why we just get really mad if one of us isn't talking to eachother enough or isn't being loving enouthg just really dumb stuff. Well everytime we drink we fight. We are in college so we party often and we have a lot of fun until we get home then one of us gets mad and then we have to make up and then we fall asleep and the next morning it is like nothing happened. It is the same pattern everytime and I know we just shoulded drink together but that isn't really logical being where we are right now in our lives..help

Well, if you know what the problem is, why do you continue to do it!? Stop "drinking together". If every time you drink, you fight, stop doing it! This is an unhealthy cycle...and it *is* logical to break what your doing in where you are in your lives. You don't need to get wasted to have a good time or a relationship. Try and talk with him and see why your in the relationship at all..it just doesn't sound like very much fun. Hope things work out :)

Love,

Thiamine

Is it just me, or is this just insanely obvious? Problems arise when you incorporate alcohol....eliminate the alcohol. Don't tell me that you HAVE to drink because you are in college. I am a third year college student and I've never had so much as a glass of wine in my whole life. I won't even start on the health problems involved. You have to realize that your use of alcohol is creating consequences and you aren't able to control it. This is something to be careful of, because the very definition of addiction is mounting consequences resulting from an action without realization and regulation of that action. Don't dance around this flashing sign like it doesn't exist. It's time to admit some responsibility and make some change.