the first time

express

What is it that you think about a first sexual experience?

Do you think it is better to have it when you really like each other, or would you do it with a guy you are in love with, but who doesnt love you? Because it doenst happen a lot when it is the same feeling for both.

For young people, I think it mostly happens when the two people like each other. A cose second is when it just naturally happens on a date when both people are just too aroused to avoid the temptation.

Judging from the posts here, it seems mostly planned and well thought out, like any other great event. On paper, though, it probably is most meaningful when you feel you loved and cared for by someone.

But everybody's different. For some, it is a very sacred event to be shared only with someone that they have in very high esteem. I have seen others here say it's kind of like shaking hands for the first time.

I'm not sure if there are statistics on how often it happens when both people share the same feelings of love. But it's nice when that happens. For many, it's nice when it happens at all.

The best circumstances are the circumstances you feel best about for yourself. Just remember, virginity can never be regained. Your first experience is the ONLY time you'll ever lose it...although people often remind me I have "lost" it.