Dating his brother????

ok here is the story, a few summers ago (i think i was only twelve, and right now i'm seventeen)i worked at this camp and i started "going out" with this really cute guy there. when the summer was over we broke up, but he still called me sometimes, but then i moved and my phone number changed and we lost touch. so anyways this summer i met his younger brother who is a year older than me. and let me tell you his younger brother is SO cute and he is a genius, but nothing ever happened between us because he had a girlfriend. however, we did become friends and recently he and his girlfriend broke up. i really like him do you think i should try and "make a move?" normally, i wouldn't hesitate, but the thing is i used to "go out" with his brother, but then again that was a really long time ago and we were both really young. if you guys have any advice i would appreciate it. thanks.

It's totally cool...go for it, definitley. You only come this way once!! And you're right, that was a long time ago. Also, the relationship with his brother didn't work out, so who cares.

Go for it!

Of course, make a move. What are you waiting for? You and his brother are ancient history!!!

If you like this guy, invite him to do something with you. Just don't be too agressive. Play it cool...but do ask him if he would like to get together.

When you want something, go for it. Just be nice and cool about it. Don't call him often, don't Email him often. You make the first contact...but then you're going to have to leave it to him to take it from there.