one night relationship

sissi

Are there many men who believe there are two types of women: women they would fall in love with and women they would sha*g if they were very drunk? The thing is that you often believe you would be able to change from one type to the other, but you pretend you are not to fall in love anyway.

What do you think?

I wish things were this simple, my lady...

actually, no, I don't. The world has alot more "grey" areas than that. There are not 2 types of women, but rather an infinite # of personality types, each of which are unique and constantly CHANGING. Some people never change, but most do to varying degrees at one point or another.

And this makes for a very colorful (sometimes painful, sometimes joyous) world.

And what a wonderful world this can be!

It depends on the man. And the woman. Sometimes you can sleep with them right away and have a meaningful relationship afterward. Sometimes it's a "hit-and-run", it just depends on the chemistry between the two of you and the circumstances.

i don't think anybody is every really sure whether or not they are going to fall in love. And I'm not really sure it has much to do with types...for some it does, I'm sure.

But I promise you there are many types of men, many times of women and Howard Johnson's now has way over 28 flavors of ice cream.