wondering???

brighteyes

How long can a man and a women take to get to know eachother before there is no chance of dating?? Before he considers her just a friend??

It has been 3 months for me and this guy but both of us are really busy and don't get to talk to eachother alot but when we do we talk for hours.

Just need some opinions.

Sorry, there is no rule on this. It just depends on the individuals, the circumstances, the timing, moods, work schedules, time of the month, time of the year and very often the level of sobriety.

I have gone as much as eight years before I started dating someone and it became a truly great romance.

It sounds to me like you might be wondering whether you are actually in a romantic situation or platonic?

If that is the case, then ask yourself if there is some "flirting" going on.

If you're not sure, then flirt. For instance, you can say, guess what I'm wearing now, then he'll say what?

Then you can say, Leather skirt, no top, or wearing nothing, just got out of a steaming hot bath, then laugh seductively. See what he says

If he says, Oh. then silence, bad sign. If he jokes and says, I'm coming over right now(even if he lives four states away), or baby baby, or..... you get the picture.

You can say something like... I can't wait to see you.... see what he says.

Sounds like you need some clarification. And over the phone, all you have are "words". So choose carefully, play and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice Tony. I am going to keep my options open with this guy while still pursuing other men if I am so inclined.

Sorry, there is no rule on this. It just depends on the individuals, the circumstances, the timing, moods, work schedules, time of the month, time of the year and very often the level of sobriety. I have gone as much as eight years before I started dating someone and it became a truly great romance.
Thanks but I talk to him more in person and there is definetly flirting going on. We have even had a few makeout sessions so I think he likes me I am just wondering why it is taking him so long to ask me out he knows I am interested. It sounds to me like you might be wondering whether you are actually in a romantic situation or platonic? If that is the case, then ask yourself if there is some "flirting" going on. If you're not sure, then flirt. For instance, you can say, guess what I'm wearing now, then he'll say what? Then you can say, Leather skirt, no top, or wearing nothing, just got out of a steaming hot bath, then laugh seductively. See what he says If he says, Oh. then silence, bad sign. If he jokes and says, I'm coming over right now(even if he lives four states away), or baby baby, or..... you get the picture. You can say something like... I can't wait to see you.... see what he says. Sounds like you need some clarification. And over the phone, all you have are "words". So choose carefully, play and see what happens.