Let me break down my story...(Truth or a heart-shattring lie?)

WelcomeToTehJungle

WelcomeToTehJungle

Ok, this all started a while ago, about last year I started to like this girl, she was one of the beautiful nicest people I had ever met. Back around this time, I was a fat kid that never spoke to anyone, and yet I came to find that this girl still talked with me ( Hell, she even stood up for me a couple times). We didn't talk that much but that was probably because I didnt really talk to anyone at all.

Now fast forward to this year, I start talking to her more. At first I was extremly shy, blushing so much I looked like I was about to explode. But I mange to keep cool and grow accustomed to not being so nervous.

And then it came one day, the beans were spilled by one of my freinds that I liked her ( with a uh..rather disturbing notes with stick figures on them) and she only replied with a note to me stating that I'm a sweet guy, but she's with someone right now and says like " Maybe later" or somethin like that. I can still talk to her on freindly terms I guess, but I've got to know what to do. Can someone help me? is she lying? Should I still talk to her? Should I try again later?

Well the first thing is not to jump to conclusions but rather read things at face value until you learn otherwise (in terms of her lying). Chances are she's serious, and you've just hit a brick wall in terms of pursuing anything with her right now. The best thing to do at that point is just to be glad that she's a nice person and that she didn't decide to humiliate you or completely reject you. What's more is that she seems cool enough to still be friends with you. And if she's lying to you, she's not worth the trouble anyhow. Trust me, it's not the end of the road if the latter turns out to be true. There's plenty of girls that don't like manipulating guys. Well, maybe not plenty but they're still out there. =P Just hang in there and you'll be fine.