'Taking the lead'

SJC2008

Ok as I've dated more I've come to see that some advice given, particulay, 'women want a leader', isn't true.

To avoid a gender war I will precursor with that for my personal exp's, it may be the women I choose but when I have tried to take the lead they balked back or disappeared. It seems like the woman generally runs the show because she has to be in control. I see it all the time with friends and people I come accross.

Men what are your experiences with this? Women? Do you want to be led or do you want to lead?

• Like 1
todreaminblue

I like a man who takes the lead and then lets me walk beside him so i like man to initiate and then bounce ideas around ill let them choose .... or sometimes completely take me by surprise...its like an adventure...i try my hardest to interrogate but most of the men who have dated me and planned mystery dates keep mum about them ..i like to be given hints and solve the puzzle before we get there.................and some times i like to lead adventures.......i suck at keeping secrets though i would be itching at my skin to tell....lol...but yeah i like a man who predominantly leads and any woman who really cares for the man she is with wont mind a guy who leads in my opinion ...they would enjoy it if they enjoy spending time together, whoever leads isnt an issue...i think its good to switch it up....smilin......guys who lead rock though......deb

There is a big difference between taking the lead and listening to what the other person's thoughts are on the matter at hand, and in taking the lead and expecting it to be just your way due to the fact that you are leading.

Girls love a take charge kind of guy, but not if he is pig headed and only expects his way when doing it.

• Like 1

I love it when the other person takes the lead. Only because you learn and experience new things and new ways of looking at things.

I think that often people take the lead in different areas, so it isn't always one person in control.

All and all I am happy to follow if someone is wanting to lead, and I am happy to lead if someone wants to follow.