commitment

serenity

recently me and my boyfriend discoved through a DNA test that the child he was unsure about was indeed his son. he told be about this child before we became more than friends. he is disturbed by these results as this was not the anicipated result he expected. in addition, he also has a child from a previous relationship, that i was also aware of. he is not with either of the children's mother and there is no hostility or tension between me and the children's mothers. he takes care of the children and is a very good father. i love him and support him regardless of his past. i do believe however, that he questions my commitment to him because he feels that i may be staying with him out of obligation and that he does not make me happy because lately we have not been spending a lot of time together. he makes me very happy and i know that the reason that we do not spend a lot of time together is becuase we both work and attend graduate school. he makes sure that i have everything that i need and there is nothing that we cannot talk about. i accept his past for what it is and am willing to stand by him. he says that he loves me and wants to be sure that he will be able to provide for his children and me and wants me and his childrens' mothers' to over time have a good relationship. i know some people may think that this is crazy, but trust or fidelity has never been an issue and i know i have found everything that i could have wished for in a man.

recently me and my boyfriend discoved through a DNA test that the child he was unsure about was indeed his son. he told be about this child before we became more than friends. he is disturbed by these results as this was not the anicipated result he expected. in addition, he also has a child from a previous relationship, that i was also aware of. he is not with either of the children's mother and there is no hostility or tension between me and the children's mothers. he takes care of the children and is a very good father. i love him and support him regardless of his past. i do believe however, that he questions my commitment to him because he feels that i may be staying with him out of obligation and that he does not make me happy because lately we have not been spending a lot of time together. he makes me very happy and i know that the reason that we do not spend a lot of time together is becuase we both work and attend graduate school. he makes sure that i have everything that i need and there is nothing that we cannot talk about. i accept his past for what it is and am willing to stand by him. he says that he loves me and wants to be sure that he will be able to provide for his children and me and wants me and his childrens' mothers' to over time have a good relationship. i know some people may think that this is crazy, but trust or fidelity has never been an issue and i know i have found everything that i could have wished for in a man.

Well, if your happy living with your boyfriend's children that aren't yours, then what's your question? You seem to be incredibly happy with this guy and I don't see anything wrong with the relationship. Good luck to you two in the future!

Love,

Thiamine