->hickey reasons...

JustAGirl

One more question:

is it cuz of my bf's carelessness that I got it?

does it say anything about how he sees me? cuz i always had a feeling that hickeys is smth sluts&such usually get cuz the men they screw around with don't care about them...

Thanks... *confused*

I don't think they are attractive. I don't think they

make the woman look attractive. As far as the other myths go, I don't know if it is true. I don't think in all cases it is.

One more question: is it cuz of my bf's carelessness that I got it? does it say anything about how he sees me? cuz i always had a feeling that hickeys is smth sluts&such usually get cuz the men they screw around with don't care about them... Thanks... *confused*

Since your guy is such a genius that he possesses the formula for measuring the volume of your breasts (and his penis), I would assume that the placement of hickeys on your neck is probably some part of a more grand experiment.

They are not particularly a trademark of sluts and such but I have never seen a lady at the country club with hickeys...perhaps just a coincidence.

They can be covered with make-up.

It is very possible that your boyfriend is a latent vampire. You are lucky there were no breaks in the skin and that he does not have rabies.