Ex boyfriend's marriage

forgotten

I am very upset because I learned over Christmas that my ex boyfriend got married. We had only broken up in Sept., so I was stunned! Now I feel used and stupid for all the time I was doing things for him and trying to get him to be with me. He would say he loved me at times, then when he got mad, say he didn't and that he wasn't going to marry me.He was always bringing up marriage, though if I expressed interest he would say things like,"no, marriage is obligation" or "I like my freedom" etc. He also married his first wife in three months, so I guess he is repeating his pattern. When I moved out of state to take another job, partly because of his continued mistreatment of me, he got my number from information and called me down here, all mad because I had moved, even though he hadn't called me in 3 weeks before I left. I know he is a mind game player and control freak, and I'd probably got hit if we had ever married, but he is a raging alcoholic who has little interest in getting a job. I know I'm probably better off, and at least he doesn't know how bad I hurt, but it still feels crappy! I still think of him to much, and try to plot revenge. What can I do?

you are much better off without them. Remember the best

revenge is being successful. That is crazy, he was only

going out with her for a couple of months and then he

married her. Good luck to them. You should be out celebrating.

I am very upset because I learned over Christmas that my ex boyfriend got married. We had only broken up in Sept., so I was stunned! Now I feel used and stupid for all the time I was doing things for him and trying to get him to be with me. He would say he loved me at times, then when he got mad, say he didn't and that he wasn't going to marry me.He was always bringing up marriage, though if I expressed interest he would say things like,"no, marriage is obligation" or "I like my freedom" etc. He also married his first wife in three months, so I guess he is repeating his pattern. When I moved out of state to take another job, partly because of his continued mistreatment of me, he got my number from information and called me down here, all mad because I had moved, even though he hadn't called me in 3 weeks before I left. I know he is a mind game player and control freak, and I'd probably got hit if we had ever married, but he is a raging alcoholic who has little interest in getting a job. I know I'm probably better off, and at least he doesn't know how bad I hurt, but it still feels crappy! I still think of him to much, and try to plot revenge. What can I do?

You're upset because your ex-boyfriend got married??????

I'm sorry to say this...but once he became your ex, that should have been the end of things. And whatever he does after he broke up with you, whether he got married a couple months later or the next day, it does not concern you.

For your own sake, move on with your life..he definitely moved on with his...rather quickly, but hey..he moved on.

Don't sit there and dwell on how you've been hurt by him and ways of seeking revenge, otherwise you may become a bitter, bitter person...and that will just cause you more problems in the future.

Thanks, Sparkle, for giving me the kick in the pants I needed! He was a loser, and I knew it within three months of dating him. Unfortunately for the new wife, she'll be stuck with him! I broke up with him four times before we parted for good, so I guess it just hurt my pride. No, unemployed drunks aren't for me! Thanks again!

You're upset because your ex-boyfriend got married?????? I'm sorry to say this...but once he became your ex, that should have been the end of things. And whatever he does after he broke up with you, whether he got married a couple months later or the next day, it does not concern you. For your own sake, move on with your life..he definitely moved on with his...rather quickly, but hey..he moved on. Don't sit there and dwell on how you've been hurt by him and ways of seeking revenge, otherwise you may become a bitter, bitter person...and that will just cause you more problems in the future.