Changed my mind:/

Ok so I am friends with this guy who is really nice and charming. About a year ago he suddenly asked me to be his girlfriend and I freaked out and rejected him. After a while we went back to being friends and I got to know him better and totally fell in love with him. I know he still likes me but as I have never had a boyfriend or anything before I don't know how to hint him I like him. It gets even harder because we all hang out in a group and in that same group are two other guys who asked me out (and I rejected them) too, so I feel awkward flirting. What should I do?

devilish innocent

You could start by not limiting yourself to seeing him in situations where there are other people. Call him up or pull him aside and let him know you want to spend time with him without the other guys around. I'm sure it will make him happy. :)

• Like 2

You can also flirt with him over texts or facebook. If well performed this type of exchange is super exciting and playful! I'm sure he'll take the hint plus the doubt would still remain in the social real world about whether or not you got something for him so maybe he'll be interested to ask you on a date so you guys are alone together and from there you can definetely build something :)

Here's a link you might like: How to Text Flirt With A Friend - Text Flirting - Lovepanky

I absolutely love this website although you shouldn't take their articles as a step-by-step recipe, rather use the ideas for inspiration. Like for example, not sure I would initiate flirting over text with "oh yeah whatcha wearing?", although being bold works quite spectacularly ( I remember one of my friends taking over my laptop while I left for a smoke and started talking about erotic yoga with a guy I liked in my name and I couldn't believe it myself when I came back and you could feel the attention of the guy on the other side being all on our exchange of messages. Surprising!) but texting late at night before bedtime is very inspirational for the imagination :)

Have fun!

• Like 1