Want her back!!

I love her and i know she too does.. But in last few months, I'm having problems with family and my studies too and all blame her as the reason.. My parents don't like her and her parents also don't like me.. So, she's been thinking herself as the problem of my life and is preparing to go very far from me! :(

Maybe to make me move on or any other reason, she's dating next guy.. she likes him but I'm damn sure.. she loves me!! But can't get back to me coz. she wants my problems to be over!!

Her boyfriend and even her besties don't like me.. So they don't even let me talk a single word with her.. But i just want her back in my life coz. she's my solution, not problem.. she's my love, my life and simply my everything!

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!!

PLEASE... SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Philosoraptor

You need to leave her alone and move on. You two clearly had a lot of compatibility issues, both personal and family, and were not a good match.

Don't let her moving on make you do something crazy.

• Like 1

hopefully you won't have to but you can live without her. Do not kill yourself over a failed relationship.

Why don't your families like you two together? I think that if 1 of your inner circle doesn't like the person you're dating it's a personality conflict but when the majority of your friends & family object, it's time for a reality check.

If she is already dating somebody else, you do need to face facts & move on.

• Author

We had issues for sure but we were perfect for each other and could solve any problems if we're together and the main reason behind everyone not liking our relation was just because i spoilt my grades (not too much but yet i did). I can still recover my position but only if she's with me. I'm not getting what shall i do? I'm so sick of it!!