seduction

sissi

There's often one partner that has fallen in love first. Well things may change afterwards of course.

Do you think attraction is a thing that happens very quickly, even if you are not aware of it. Would a guy be interested in what a girl is talking about only if he feels attracted to her?

I often noticed that guys don't talk to a girl with special concern for no reason, just because she says interesting stuff; and that would mean physical appearence comes first.

What about intelligence?

Attraction is different for everybody. Physical attraction is certainly an important component of a relationship. Friendship is basically a relationship without the sexual component...and there is usually no great physical attraction.

Physical attraction can take place immediately...or someone can gradually grow to be attracted to someone else.

For many, intelligence and compatibility are far more important. After you look at someone's beauty for a while, you sort of get used to that. If there aren't a lot of other things going in the relationship, it will surely die no matter how good looking the other person is.

As far as listening to what they say, I am so in love with actress Salma Hayek, I could watch her talk for hours and never hear a word she said...and it would make no difference to me whatsoever.