. i keep wanting to talk to him?

krista28

I hooked up with a guy from work a couple weeks ago. well i keep wanting to text him things went bad and got akward...i just i still have feelings and it was hard to see him at work ..i feel like just sending him one text saying that im sorry about everything that happened. my friend threatened him which was stupid. everyone at work knew too...i just irmt hurts and i feel bad. i want to text him what do i do...

bloody hell.....

It's you again.

How many threads you made about this one guy you hooked up with?

I hooked up with a guy last weekend. Whoop di doo. Oh and I kissed to other guys the day before. LONG story.... not my usual self..

The point is, Krista; why are you spending to much time writing threads about a boy you hooked up with just once?

He was not even your bf.

You shouldn't care about him. At all.

• Like 1

don't sweat the small stuff.

sure, go ahead and send him a text and relive your BS over and over again... or just move the frack on and go hook up with someone else, this time don't mess it up... or do... either way just move forward ;)

I would say absolutely do not text him. Call him. If you have to leave a message. I am in my mid 20's now. But all the texting and what not is a cop out. If you have something to say then say it to their face or in person. If they don't like it or acknowledge then they are the dirt bags not you and you should have nothing bad feelings about it. Unfortunately in life usually doing the thing you want least to do is the best way and even if it goes bad normally makes you feel the best.

coolfriendlygal
I hooked up with a guy from work a couple weeks ago. well i keep wanting to text him things went bad and got akward...i just i still have feelings and it was hard to see him at work ..i feel like just sending him one text saying that im sorry about everything that happened. my friend threatened him which was stupid. everyone at work knew too...i just irmt hurts and i feel bad. i want to text him what do i do...

Contact him and be honest in what you say... you are doing a favour to urself if u do so...it will relieve you of any mental burden..is nothing else.

Krista, where's the last message I wrote to you! Find it and reread it. I'm starting to feel disappointed, and like a failure as an online mother. :mad:

• Author

Its okay miidwest...i am ok it just hurts..i had to get off my chest how i feel so i told him i care but it wouldn't have worked out anyways . and that. i hope he finds what he's looking for...took the high road. i know he's a jerk and its not my fault. I just needed to tell him

Okay, then. Stay on the high road and keep your chin up. These things all pass in time. What's important is that we learn from them!

OP, have you considered therapy? I don't mean that to be offensive at all... just had a peek at your post history, and your obsessive/needy/desperate/insecure behavior is actually pretty alarming. You are never going to find a healthy relationship operating the way you are right now.

You are investing too much energy over a ONS. You don't even know him, how and what about him do you care about? Even if it was a ONS, and he was sweet and nice to you, and you're all a flutter about that, ok, maybe I understand. There was nothing that he showed you that would make you want to care for him. You even acknowledge he is a jerk.

I don't think you care about him per se, but more so your ego has been bruised and you just can't stand the fact that he rejected this going any further. And you're feeling guilty for complaining to your friend so you are trying to appease him and project a better image of yourself.

Stop.

• Author

No people . that is not it. i did care about him...i just needed to get it off my chest. When i saw him i did feel something ..he did too. i don't need therapy ...I'm talking to other guys. it doesn't mean when i see him it doesn't hurt...it hurts him too.

• Author
OP, have you considered therapy? I don't mean that to be offensive at all... just had a peek at your post history, and your obsessive/needy/desperate/insecure behavior is actually pretty alarming. You are never going to find a healthy relationship operating the way you are right now.

Fair enough all i told him is how it hurts to see him but that I'm moving on now...i was being honest and from the heart.

Hi Krista,

Do you have any good friends?

To whom you can talk to face to face about all this.

I think you need some good solid support system.....

You seem like a fragile person.

It's ok as long as you keep on creating new threads but don't fall back into the same circle of things :)

Hang on there... things will be better... :)

Fair enough all i told him is how it hurts to see him but that I'm moving on now...i was being honest and from the heart.

Ok... don't worry...

Just take baby steps :)

No people . that is not it. i did care about him...i just needed to get it off my chest. When i saw him i did feel something ..he did too. i don't need therapy ...I'm talking to other guys. it doesn't mean when i see him it doesn't hurt...it hurts him too.

You have like 30 threads "getting it off your chest," sometimes multiple threads a day, going in circles, asking the same questions, always ending in trying to convince yourself you should contact him again. The fact you're saying it hurts him too says a lot about your grip on reality. This guy has told you to eff off, didn't even want anybody to know he had sex with you in the first place, already told you he wouldn't want to date you b/c you were so wildly insecure, told other people you were crazy -- yet you convince yourself he's hurt and that there must have been something special there because you felt something special. I'm sorry, but your behavior and your thought patterns are not normal. At all.

• Like 1
  • Author

Snowflake for one. he didn't want ppl to know from work cuz he didn't want to be foundout abd vet in trouble. because he's turned out to be a big player.number twi he told me to eff off but continued to talk to me..and i know he felt something not cuz i wanted him to or cat take it...i could read that. In the end i got it off my chest....in the end i told him he hurt me and its over. He told one person i was crazy.

cuz he's a jerk. i saw him hitting on the next 21year old at work. ..but yes he was lookiat me like he cared. doesn't matter he's scum..i have decidedcto start seeing one of ny good friends that is a nice guy and has liked me forever anf he treats me worlds better than that loser. All i did was tell him i had feelings for him andit hurts to see him.and i hope he finds thevright girl (or 80 girls ) for him. thanks anyhow snowflake ..case closed.