not sure what to say

Thomas

I met this girl about 7 or 8 months ago. We have been friends and here recently, we have been talking alot more (like every day). She is usually the one that calls me. Sometimes we talk for hours. Im starting to really like her alot. She is one of the sweetest people i have ever met. We have only been out once. Something inside me ever since i met her, has just felt right about her. Everything about her i really like. I have found myself thinking about her alot lately. She is such a special friend to me. My problem is I want to be something more than just friends with her, but im not sure what to do or how to approach it. She seems to like me because she calls me alot. (By the way, im really shy) I have just recently within the past month or two, started to develop feelings for her. I don't want to mess anything up between me and her, thats why im asking for your alls help. HELP!!!!

The longer you wait to ask her out on a date...to make it clear you are interested in her as more than just a friend...the more likely she is to consider you just a buddy. When she does that, it could be the kiss of death for you as far as any romantic involvement later.

This shyness you have is fear of rejection. It won't kill you. It may sting for a minute or two...like a penicillin shot...and then it's over. After that, you just move on. But she sounds like a really nice gal who will probably enjoy being with you...and if she's not interested in dating you right now, she will certainly be nice enough to let you down very kindly.

But you can't go on not knowing how she feels and not knowing what could have been. And you certainly don't want to wait until she gives up on you and starts seeing someone else.