Girlfriend honest about ex-friend with benefits?

Point is this is an advice forum, everyone has an opinion and will give specific advice. The dude is clearly not going to break up with his girl and right now he's just spinning his wheels letting this stuff get to him. Obviously the lady is maintaining contact, best course of action is to tell her to stop it and she's not doing it, and clearly the OP can't/won't do anything about it.

What you and I would do has no bearing. We can tell him to man up, grow some balls but it's all writing. Two are taking part in this game. He's talked to one, now he should go talk to the other.

EXACTLY, this is a public forum, we are using his case to educate others. A lot of cats meet women and melt, their masculine energy get's subdued, buried, stifled, you name it ... oh man that used to be me when I was a wimp!!!

• Author

I told her that I wasn't going to stay with her if she decided to involve herself with such a loser. She knows I won't tolerate it. So she doesn't talk to him ans even tells me when he tries to contact her. The other story about the movies is a completely different story. She does feel bad for this guy since he was a good friend and he did help her, but she's not talking to him at least as far as I know. When we talked about it before, she was like "if I wanted to talk to him behind your back, why would I tell you whenever he contacts me?" She just ignores him. Idk if that works, but she says she feels it's the best way for her to not give him the time of day for her to talk to him, which is what he wants since she's aware that he's very manipulative.

And yes, she's aware he just wants sex. She's also aware that sex is the motive for most guys in general. She said she wouldn't be able to have any guy friends if they didn't want sex from her at some point.

Ok I think this is just all wrong, what kind of guy friends does this girl have? Since most guys with female friends do NOT pester them for sex, etc. like what you are describing this guy is doing. They may find their friend hot and of course they might be in the territory of "I'd totally sleep with her if given the chance" but they won't be actually bringing it up to her and pestering her about it.

So this is bull, not all male/female friendships are like that.

As to the topic in general, this girl needs to stay away from this guy, no contact period. If he is going through a divorce that is awful, but he needs to find someone else to talk to about it. This isn't about you trusting her or not, this is about the fact this guy keeps trying to get sex from her, etc.