new Years

OMG! I got laid for new years by this girl ive liked since I started working at the same restaurant as her. It was in a car so it kind of sucked but i thought it was great. My only question to the ladies is if she gets done first, and "is too tired to finish", is that good or bad? She did say it would have been way better for both of us if it hadn't been in a car but Im left more confused now than ever with this extremely confusing relationship.

whichwayisup

Put that out of your head...Take her out for a nice dinner, romance her, flowers the whole 9 yards...Rent a hotel room and then fool around and see how it goes.

Being banged in the car the first time you both have sex together as a couple isn't the most comfy place and you can't really relax, lay back and enjoy.

Originally posted by whichwayisup

Put that out of your head...Take her out for a nice dinner, romance her, flowers the whole 9 yards...Rent a hotel room and then fool around and see how it goes.

Being banged in the car the first time you both have sex together as a couple isn't the most comfy place and you can't really relax, lay back and enjoy.

WORD!

• Author

Thanks for the advice. I dont think she would go back to colorado with only sending me a text message saying ttys, but the longer I can't get ahold of her it seems more likely. Her phone sucks so that could be why. Oh yeah and shes scheduled this week. Theres a SMALL chance she would ditch me to go back to colorado without saying goodbye but not work. Do you guys think im overanalyzing everything? This is the first girl Ive ever liked who hasnt just "pretended" to like me or actually likes me back, and I dont want to get hurt, again, for the tenth time.