Tried Of Being Alone

Ok, I have to get somethings off my chest...

I'm just sick of and Tired of being alone... I've been divorced for 4 years now.. and can't seem to find a woman now.. I think I have some very serious Trust issues regarding the feamle sex..

It seems like I'm invisible to woman, what should I do?

Have you tried approaching women that you find attractive, starting conversations, then seeing where it leads? I doubt you're "invisible" but maybe you come across as unavailable or uninterested? I'm sure Indiana has loads of single people (lafayette doesn't seem to) but I'm sure lots of other places do. :)

• Author

Yes I have... It seems i'm the person they want to be friends with, or just dont find intersting in that way...

I'm near South Bend...

go out and buy the book "How to Succeed with Women" by Copeland and Louis. It is excellent and will answer many of the things you need to know.

It is a 500 pg paperback with a black cover. About $15 at any large bookstore.

It is one of the best books ever written on the subject.

• Author
Originally posted by alphamale

go out and buy the book "How to Succeed with Women" by Copeland and Louis. It is excellent and will answer many of the things you need to know.

It is a 500 pg paperback with a black cover. About $15 at any large bookstore.

It is one of the best books ever written on the subject.

Awsome, I'll have to make a trip to the mall I guess ;)

Ok, and I'd also like to point out that a man with the screen name "Vampyre" would seem like a real dork to me. If you wear a dark trenchcoat, STOP. These are just vague assumptions, but if I was approached by a trenchcoat wearing guy who harboured goth urges I'd pretend he was invisible too.

Or maybe you just really liked kate beckinsdale in that movie, I don't know-anyways, time for a change of habits/appearance.

• Author

I dont look like a goth at all.. I just enjoy Vampires movies and books...

I don't live the lifestyle.. I dont claim to be a vampire....

Ok good that makes me happy because there is hope for you yet!! Perhaps if you gave some more info about your likes, dislikes, situation you'd gain more insight as to why you think you're invisible to women.

I just HATE it when people wear trenchcoats.

I like trenchcoats. I was a big Inspector Gadget fan in my day. Though I don't wear the stuff. Too much of a terminator fan so I sport a leather jacket. HooHAH!

I don't really know. Do you have hobbies? Friends that aren't romantic ones? Your bitterness towards the opposite sex may show through in other things that you do......

Yes, Vampire, tell us more about you and lets see if we can help you. :D

I know the feeling though. I have my good days and bad days. I'm 25, was in a trecherous relationship, very betrayed, but I think over time, if we allow our hearts to mend, they will. We just have to do the work and not just expect that it will be done on its own.

Do you go out much?? What do u do for fun?? What do you want in a relationship?