Why Don't They Like Me???

Hi. My name is Mark. I have a problem. I'm a really muscular guy. I work out all the time (I spend at least 3 hours in the gym every day), and I have the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. The only problem is that I have been having trouble meeting girls. Not just nice girls, but any females at all. What is wrong with me? What can I do to meet girls? I mean I am cool, I act like it, I am the man. I am smooth, calm, cool, and collected. What do I need to do. Please help me, I am desperate! Thanks.

Hi. My name is Mark. I have a problem. I'm a really muscular guy. I work out all the time (I spend at least 3 hours in the gym every day), and I have the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. The only problem is that I have been having trouble meeting girls. Not just nice girls, but any females at all. What is wrong with me? What can I do to meet girls? I mean I am cool, I act like it, I am the man. I am smooth, calm, cool, and collected. What do I need to do. Please help me, I am desperate! Thanks.

Well, that's the thing; your desperate. It doesn't matter how good looking you are. I personally don't like guys who try too hard to meet girls and tell about how cool and hot they are just to get their attention. "I am the man" Give me a break! If you walk around with that ego, no one is going to like hanging around you. First of all, figure out why you feel compelled to have a relationship in the first place. Sometimes you find love where you least expect it; don't go constantly hunting for potential girlfriends.

Love,

Thiamine

Sarah & Tosha

You know what, Mark? Not to be mean or anything, but the way you talk you sound very conceited. Does your body back up your words? Sometimes you just haven't met the right person and when you do it will all be perfect. You have to be patient and let fate bring your match and you together in its own time. Good things come to those who wait.

LY

Sarah & Tosha

Mark,

Perhaps your demeanor intimidates women. You seem to have high self esteem, sometimes women misread this for arrogance. Just be yourself, if you wanna laugh then laugh, be true to yourself.

Kristan