he is leaving his girlfriend for me.

randomgirl01

okay!...so we are in college together (infact in the same batch).we were best friends for almost a year but then for some 3-4 months now we are crazily in love though we both were denying it because he is in a relationship since last 4 years now.our friends could see it but i didn't want to tell him my feeling neither he told me anything because he has really nice girlfriend.she is very good .however she doesn't take out much time for him but she definitly loves him.he likes her too but he loves me more i can see that through his eyes.we talk a lot n he has once told me that he hasn't talked this much even with his girlfriend.now he is leaving his girlfriend for me.we have tried to stop talking twice or thrice because this is morally wrong but we couldn't stop thinking about each other.i have told him to go back to her almost a 100 times by now infact he tried but he came back to me within 2 days.his girlfriend was first angry with him but now she is begging him to come back.his mom told him that this is not right to leave ur grilfriend for some other girl.so he again went back feeling guilty but then came back to me within a day saying he can't live without me.he is really a nice guy and loves me like hell.cares for me.he is very emotinal so he feels bad leaving her.i feel guilty because if i say him noo now he will go back to his girlfriend n everybody will be happy except me.i don't know how will i spend rest of my college years without him if i say him no.it would be really hard for both of us.i need some advice please!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I mean yes, this is not the nicest thing to do, but at the same time, if he doesn't love the girl, he just doesn't, it's best she find a man who does love her. People will say what they will about how immoral it is and all but to be honest it's none of their business (not even the mom's).

and yes, like Phamtomu said, there will always be the possibility that he may turn around and do the same thing to you. Doesn't mean don't take the risk...just...be alert.

• Like 1

Relationships break up all the time. You guys are college students, not married people with responsibilities. If he isn't happy with his gf he is doing the right thing by being honest and moving on. What would be bad is if he broke up with her and went for you and was still trying to see her behind you back. Being honest and leaving is the best he can do in this situation. His ex will be hurt but she is young and will go on to meet a guy worthy of her affection. She will be fine in the end.

• Like 2

none of his mother's business and never should be, watch her, she is on your rival's side, so be polite n pretend you do not see this, but really he is not married to this girl, so the mother's premise that he owes her permanence is not wholly valid, he prefers you

no idea why u are putting yourself last

• Like 1