am I stalking this girl? Is this creepy?

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in college. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 28 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

My class ended a few months ago but I saw her around campus when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her

now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. Last week I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her. Is this creepy?

someone responded this

"You better watch what you're doing or you could end up on the wrong side of her boyfriend and that could result in you with a sore face.

"

But this makes no sense, if her boyfriend came after me and attacked me for no reason that would be assault and I can probably press charges

I recently ran into this girl again. She was in the math lab, I went in and started chatting to her and she seemed happy to see me and happy to chat. I get this extremely good feeling whenever I see her or talk to her. I can't explain it

She is engaged.

Her feelings does not necessarily match yours just because she is nice to you. Good of you are aware of your feelings and what they might cause. Good luck, find distraction.

• Like 1
devilish innocent

I think what's a little bit creepy about this is that you know you can't have her, yet you're still allowing your thoughts and actions to revolve around her. You seem to prefer fantasizing about somebody who's safe for you- because you don't have to ever ask her out. So I think you're holding yourself back from meeting girls that you could have something real with.

Crushes that you don't have to pursue can feel incredible. Because you can build them up in your head to be anything or anybody you want. Deep down though you probably want a girl who truly cares about you. The attention you're getting from this girl is a fun distraction from that for now. But you won't have feelings left for somebody who could really be there for you, if you are comparing them to the pedestal you've placed this girl on. In the end, you could wind up much lonelier. I would try to find flaws with this girl and then pay attention to other girls instead.

• Like 1
I think what's a little bit creepy about this is that you know you can't have her, yet you're still allowing your thoughts and actions to revolve around her. You seem to prefer fantasizing about somebody who's safe for you- because you don't have to ever ask her out. So I think you're holding yourself back from meeting girls that you could have something real with.

Crushes that you don't have to pursue can feel incredible. Because you can build them up in your head to be anything or anybody you want. Deep down though you probably want a girl who truly cares about you. The attention you're getting from this girl is a fun distraction from that for now. But you won't have feelings left for somebody who could really be there for you, if you are comparing them to the pedestal you've placed this girl on. In the end, you could wind up much lonelier. I would try to find flaws with this girl and then pay attention to other girls instead.

It's not easy to turn off true feelings though. Many people's replies to these kinds of issues revolve around them saying "just forget about it and blah blah blah". That's easy to say when it's totally objective and you don't have a horse in the race so to speak.

I know just what the OP is feeling. I am still dealing with having strong feelings for a good female friend and co worker. Most say to just ignore or find a distraction. If it were only that easy. I know people mean well but when you like someone or start to fall for them..... It just takes over and when that person is around the world is good and so are you. Hard to fight it. ;)

It's not creepy. You just have an innocent crush.

1) Back off. She's engaged.

2) I think she might have a crush, too.

This is a recipe for disaster. Happens a lot nowadays. Older woman attached hooking up with a younger guy. Lots of these student/teacher affairs going on. She's a tutor but still close to being a teacher. You should remove yourself from this situation. Even if you did hook up with her, the end result would be bad. Find another girl to crush on.

• Like 1
  • Author
Have a little respect. She is engaged.

Why are people so disrespectful toward others?

I can't help how I feel. Besides I am not trying to get with her really

Besides I am not trying to get with her really

So you're just posting to tell us how creepy you are?

Congratulations.

• Author
So you're just posting to tell us how creepy you are?

Congratulations.

Someone told me I am being a stalker. I want to know if this is really stalking

18th December 2013, 2:47 AM

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in college

26th October 2013, 10:01 PM

Do I have a crush on this girl?

3rd October 2013, 1:22 AM

Why is this girl avoiding me now because I said I liked her

It's stalking

It's creepy

Get some help.