suspicious wife?

Give her a little slack and don't take it personally or as a personal dig against you specifically.

No matter how hard you try to maintain this is all platonic and on the up-and-up, she has to assume you would jump on him and ride him like a big white horse given the first opportunity.

Just keep on keeping on and don't let it bother you.

she is just doing what she needs to do to make it through the day with a musician for a husband.

• Like 2
  • Author

Yeah, I'm not mad at her at all. I did re-post it, though, LOL. Maybe she deleted it. That's out of character for him to diss a fan (though I hate that word because it means fanatic but you know what I mean).

• Author

No matter how hard you try to maintain this is all platonic and on the up-and-up, she has to assume you would jump on him and ride him like a big white horse given the first opportunity.

LOL, the truth is, we all know a female wet dream is incredibly rare, right? And I've experienced it exactly once in my life -- about him. But they don't know that!

LOL, the truth is, we all know a female wet dream is incredibly rare, right? And I've experienced it exactly once in my life -- about him. But they don't know that!

Yes they do.

And even on the off chance they don't know....SHE DOES!

Give her some slack and let this one go.

• Like 2
  • Author
Perhaps he found it a bit over-the-top? I know sometimes on FB when friends post extra-gushy stuff it makes me embarrassed.

Possibly. You're right. That's why I said WE are so blessed to have you. Us. His fans (or whatever you want to call us).

Update: I'm horrified. It's again appearing to be deleted. Unless I'm seeing things!

• Author

Give her some slack and let this one go.

So should I never go see them in concert again? I haven't even seen them in years. And when I do, afterward, I stay up in the cut. I'm not in line asking for autographs.

What is going on?

I will leave him alone and give him space! But I do have plans to go to the show in January. No one will even know I'm there, shhhhh...

Sidenote: he appears in my top 9 friend spot on Facebook. Maybe he's looking at my page too much?

Oh, gosh, I hope he does not unfriend me. He's always been a straight up professional, so I was pleased when he added me.

:(

So should I never go see them in concert again? I haven't even seen them in years. And when I do, afterward, I stay up in the cut. I'm not in line asking for autographs.

What is going on?

I will leave him alone and give him space! But I do have plans to go to the show in January. No one will even know I'm there, shhhhh...

Sidenote: he appears in my top 9 friend spot on Facebook. Maybe he's looking at my page too much?

Oh, gosh, I hope he does not unfriend me. He's always been a straight up professional, so I was pleased when he added me.

:(

The problem here is you actually are a groupie even though you are trying to deny it.

You are welcome to try to get any kind of back-stage (or back door) pass you want. She is perfectly within her right to mate-guard him and cockblock you in any manner she sees fit. If he wants to score some groupie poontang, that's on him. He'll just have to deal with the marital fallout if that ever happens.

How the 3 of you play this little cat and mouse game is up to you.

There is nothing wrong with going to concert, listening to the music and then walking out the door with the rest of the crowd. They'll appreciate your business and ticket sales.

Whatever else you do above and beyond that is going to bring it's own risks and benefits.

• Author
The problem here is you actually are a groupie even though you are trying to deny it.

I deny that, and I deny the fact that you say that I'm denying it, LOL :D

She is perfectly within her right to mate-guard him and cockblock you in any manner she sees fit.

:D "Mate guard." Note to self. Thank you! Sincerely. No sarcasm. I totally get it. :)

If he wants to score some groupie poontang, that's on him. He'll just have to deal with the marital fallout if that ever happens.

He's always been friendly, never treated me differently than anyone else.

How the 3 of you play this little cat and mouse game is up to you.

There is no "three of us". He seems totally happy. He's not a personal friend. I don't have his number. We don't inbox. Nothing.

Only one time he inboxed me I can think of: he said he saw I said I was going to a show and he wanted me to know he wouldn't be there (they have a revolving cast). I didn't read anything into that. He knows I dig his work, man.

There is nothing wrong with going to concert, listening to the music and then walking out the door with the rest of the crowd. They'll appreciate your business and ticket sales.

And that's all it is.

Update: I'm horrified. It's again appearing to be deleted. Unless I'm seeing things!

You are a groupie. Accept it. He and his wife probably deal with many of these. Your note was a bit over the top.

• Author
Your note was a bit over the top.

Someone clicked like on one of the posts, so maybe it's there but I just can't see it? I thought I was toned down. I am not chasing him.

CrystalCastles

This is actually a misconception. There is no feature on FB which would allow you to know who looks at your page, how often and when (privacy stuff). So I doubt he's stalking your profile. You're overthinking. It's just stupid FB. Who cares.

To be perfectly honest and blunt, you turned the creeper knob to 11 and then broke it off. Most go to 10, but yours goes to 11. How much blacker can it get? None. None more black.

(you seem to be a music fan so I assume you get the reference. It also seems to be a good metaphor to this whole situation).

Edited by crederer
  • Author

(you seem to be a music fan so I assume you get the reference.

Nope.........

It also seems to be a good metaphor to this whole situation).

OK. Thanks for sharing :rolleyes: