!!! Getting this Girl Out of My League!

KennyG25

I met a girl at a Christmas party i hosted on Saturday night. We talked all night and at the bar she was beer pong partner and we were sharing drinks. I ended up getting her number and asked her to come over and hang out last night. At first it sounded promising, she responded "That's a possibility :)". We texted about random **** throughout the day. When i asked her later if she would be coming, she danced around the question and would not give a definitive yes or no.

Fyi she is a dime and prolly a little out of my league LOL. I do fine in the ladies department, but have been shut down by girls on her level in the past. Anyway here is a snippet of the conversation we had last night followed by some important details and questions.

Here is the conversation:

Me: Were you successfully able to get rid of the hangover?

Her:Currently on like water bottle number 10

Me:"Lol. Well i'm about to go rent "The Internship" from Redbox, and i sure hate watching movies alone...

Her:Haha is this like a come over and "watch a movie" try...

Me: Haha yep

Her:?

Me:I was being serious about movie btw... Not exactly sure what you think my intentions are. But i'm assuming the emoticon thingy means a no go?

Her:Haha I don't think you got my joke

Me: Lol i don't think i did either. I am clueless when it comes to emoticons...

Me:So will i be watching this movie alone tonight?

Her:Sorry I definitely just passed out lol. My bad

Me:Lol well your definitely missing out, this movie is funny as hell!

Her: It looked funny!

Important info:

Here is where the situation gets a little bit sticky lol. She is a good friend if my roommates GF. I also found out that she went to school with a girl i have been casually hooking up with... And somehow she heard about it. (Most likely from my roommates gf) I told her that it wasnt serious, which is 100% true because the other gurl annoys the **** of me and i only hang out with her because she puts out and is a freak. Also i am going to south america right after the holidays and want to get something going before i leave. If i dont, i feel like it will be too late...

Anyways this girl i met is a wifey type. A type of girl you would bring home to the family and would be proud to show off. I feel like i have a shot, maybe, but i dont want to **** it up!

Questions:

Do you think she i interested or just being nice?

Wtf does the emoticon mean and what joke is she refering to in the text?

How do i ask her to hang out again without appearing too needy?

Do i text her today or wait for her to reach out?

How do i impress this girl and make her be like "holy **** this guy is ****ing amazing!"? (Lol!)

Im generally a nice guy that treats women in a way that momma would be proud of, but this girl is most likely used to dicks... So should i switch up the strategy?

Thanks you for the advice! Any advice would be highly appreciated.