Why is she acting like that???

Well I like this girl since last year and I failed to show it,end up annoying her :sick:. This year I lost some affections,she forgave my past and started treating me so nice(more than how she treat other guys):laugh:.She laughed at my jokes and we both have been so close since the school started this year. I begin care about her more,protecting her more and loving her more. I changed because of her I was a jerk who treated girls badly and insulted them sexually most of all i was a pervert.To be honest when i started liking her last year it was for sexually stuff but this year i don't know why but i stopped been a jerk and treated girls nicely(especially her). I'm not a pervert anymore and i don't want to touch her in dirty ways. I just want to be there for her and make her smile. I dropped my ego to do so, i acted like an idiot to make her smile and I even drink coffee and jelly because it would make her smile(i ended up sick for 3 days)But lately she's been cruel.She doesn't act the way she used to. She insult me and ingore me called me stupid and other mean stuff. She started to do this when it was near till she move aboard. She said she hate me but something she couldn't control and come talk to me smile and wink.all those stuff but when she realize about her departure she says like so what get the ****ed out. Does she really hate me if so what should I do or is she just trying to distance herself because of her departure and what should i do about it.

She has not indicated that she wants to date you romantically. She has now told you that she hates you which is very strong language & she had been cruel to you. She's also leaving so you're only option would be a brief fling or an LDR. If she's not willing to date conventionally I can't see her putting in the effort for an LDR.

It's best that you forget about her.