is he flirting?

I have been broken up with my ex for 4 months now( i talk about it in another form) but anyway there is this guy

who works at the store. Me and my ex would go there all the time, he got to know the both of us, ( not personaly,

we would go everyday) anyway, we my ex broke up with me i would still go up there and on day he asked where

my boyfiend was. SO i told him that we broke up. He said oh really, but he has a smerk on his face. he asked me

what happened and i told him brifley. We'll this was about a month after my ex and i split up my frined went in there

and he had said to her, i feel really bad for her, she seems so sad. My friend said you seem nice, maybe you sould

take her out and he said hopefuly. As time went on, he would talk more and more to me. BUt i always talked about

my ex. I love him, and i can move on. Anyways i went up there last night and he said you need to move on, forget

about him, he is using you. YOu desrve better, he asked me, why do you want him? i said i need to be in a

relationship, he asked why? i said you know the companship, i need someone to talk to, he's like call me, i'll talk to

you. He says your a very pretty and atractive. You will find someone else. Is he flirting? it;s beens so long?

If so, how do i flurt back? he is a good looking guy, not ugly. he has offered to fix my car for me ( few months back)

but he talkes about sex, to.

If i said a girl was pretty and attractive it would mean I liked her. I guess I wouldn't come out and say it that clearly. But it does seem like he likes you. Has he been initiating the majority of the conversations? Ask questions about him.

• Author

he starts some of the conversations and i start some. It just depends... He is very nice guy. I dont know. sometimes he is more outgoing than other times. He is really hard to read. I just dont want to look like and idiot.

I maybe reading into something that is not there.

yes lulu he like you. unfortuantely you will not like him cause he is "nice guy". you still in love with your ex and no other man good enuf for you right now.

you need to go back to your ex. he wait for you.