Confused...Please Help!!!

I went on my 1st date w\Jen a wk before Christmas. The date went well. I called her the next day, she said she’d like to do it again and ended the call by saying, “I guess I’ll talk to you tomorrow?” I said yes. Since then, we’ve talked almost each day and she ends each call like that. Jen initiated a lot of the calls. I’ve tried to skip a day to avoid burn out when I do, she calls anyway. I don't usually call a girl everyday in the beginning, but she'd always ask, almost expect me to call her each day. We haven’t been able to get together again due to the holidays and she has a 5 yr. Old daughter. The daughter’s father and his GF just moved back to town this wk. Monday, I asked Jen out for this wk as I’d like to see her. She said she had to see what was going on as far as what days the father would have the baby. No phone contact on Tues. Wed. I text messaged her to see if she was still awake and she replied “actually, I’m out” (Apparently w\her girlfriends). I wrote back, “OK Talk to you tomorrow”. No reply. What gives? I understand if she just didn’t feel like going out "on a date." Should I blow her off and risk seeming unreliable? Or call her tonight & ask her out again? Or just call to talk? Am I supposed to "chase" her and keep trying to ask her out? I want another date w\her. What do I do????

I would just play it cool for now. You already asked her out so the ball is in her court. If she wants to go out with you again then she will contact you. If you keep calling her you'll look desperate. I know it sucks to sit there and wait but try to find something else to take your mind off it.